Photography By Heather Anne

Pages

Welcome

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am married to a wonderful man and am the mother of 3 amazing children. I work for a software company as a project manager and try to fit in all the creative activities that I can.

Schedule

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Website is Up!

I finished the first try at my website so that people will have a place to go to see the work I have done so far. Check me out at http://www.relaxedfitphotography.com/

I have also had great response to the newborn photos I have taken and am getting more business. Woohoo! Here are a few shots of Avery. Thanks so much to Robin for being such an amazing, relaxed, go with the flow kind of mom. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with her and her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment